Wednesday 22 January 2014

New nail polishes

To start this haul I'm going to show you some polishes I bought. I got two from Essie and one from MAC. I bought them while I was away in the UK but you can most likely find them anywhere or online as they're well known brands.


This is my first ever MAC nail polish. It's barely visible on the nail wheel but it's a light peachy neutral colour that I got for french manicures it's called Undercover Nude. It's super sheer but still holds a colour on the nail. It's from the MAC and Carine Roitfeld collection. Although it takes a few coats, the polish is beautiful and I find it to not be streaky at all and also dries really fast. It does make me want to look at more MAC polishes and see if they have anything special to offer. I really like the packaging too!


Above are the shades In Stitches (lighter shade) and Island Hopping(darker shade). This is after one coat and as you can see it's really good coverage. What I love about essie is they're so easy to apply and the drying time is great. With these as well you'll be ready in no time!


 This is the two essie polishes after a second coat. The lighter shade does change a bit but the darker shade really can be used with only one coat if necessary. I really like these shades as a good transition from winter to spring. Both cost £7.99 

Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what you think of the colours and I'll see you in a few days :D

No comments:

Post a Comment