Sunday 23 February 2014

Maybelline baby skin

This is the product I'm really excited about! For a long time I wanted benefits or porefessional primer but it's just so expensive I could never bring myself to buy it. So while ago I was in the drugstore and this just launched by Maybelline and I went on a whim and decided to purchase it. It was inexpensive and had a really attractive packaging so naturally I was drawn in. 

I put it in the test over the last few weeks and although it's not a whole face primer, it really does eliminate the appearance of pores. it's a slightly different texture to the benefit porefessional but I find it ultimately does the same job. It's not greasy on the skin, it's nice and lightweight with no shine. I find that for the money it's a great product. 

You can buy it in Superdrug, boots and other pharmacies that stock Maybelline. 

Thanks reading this post and I'll talk to you guys soon. Bye!

Love Becka x 

No comments:

Post a Comment