Saturday 13 July 2013

❁ Bourjois Bronzing Powder ❁

Hey guys. Just thought I'd give you a quick review on this bronzer I have fallen in LOVE with. I've had it in my collection for a while now and as my skin has gotten more tanned, my face has needed it to bring it together with the rest of my body. This has been the product I've been using. It's the Bourjois Bronzing Powder.



It's not too muddy or sparkly so it's just great for bronzing the skin and giving you that summer glow we all desire. It costs about €10 and is seriously worth it. 

It looks like a chocolate bar and smells super good! Not that that's necessary but it's better than it stinking!



Basically, if you're looking for a nice drugstore bronzer that won't make you look tacky and orange, this is the product for you. I'm terrible at bronzer application and this works so well for me. It's nice and subtle yet it works like a dream.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Next I'm going to be doing some more reviews on some Urban Decay new products that were recently launched so look out for that. Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment