Friday 19 July 2013

✩ Glowing skin ✩

Do you love a dewey finish but don't want to look oily for the summer? Well i have a review on the perfect products for you. They are the Rimmel "Wake Me Up" range. I heard a lot about these products on blogs and from youtubers so I got the foundation a while back in a shade darker in preparation for the summer and I actually started using it from the end of spring since that's when our weather really picked up. 






I have the foundation in the shade 103 True Ivory and the concealer in Soft Beige. I decided to get the concealer in a shade lighter than the foundation since it was mostly for highlighting areas and my under eye circles. They Anti- Fatigue and Radiant Glow products so they have a bit of shimmer in but not too much which is great.

I apply the foundation with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I find it the best way apply because your hands are left a bit shimmery! It gives you a prefect glow and really works well with a tan. Also I just use my finger to dab the concealer on :)

I really would recommend this duo to anyone who is looking for a nice drugstore foundation and concealer this is the one you should try :)

Thanks for reading guys and I hope you enjoyed that post :) have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment