Friday 25 April 2014

♥ My nearly full MAC pallet ♥

Back with a new post today! This is going to be my neutrals pallet once It's finished. I'll then buy a new one and have a mixed coloured pallet but I really don't use colours anymore. Sorry for it being a bit dirty.. you know how eyeshadow gets. You can't clean it enough, it gets dirty again! especially black pallets. I wish they did these in white! I'd be all over that. This is a refil pallet with 15x places. Each refil costs about €12. Some I have gotten from the UK and have been duty free prices. The Case cost €16 for the outside and €8 for the divider (I think).


Anyway, enjoy looking at my MAC pallet :)


I kind of have them in lightest to darkest kind of but not really hehe. Here's a list in case you can't read the font.
Top line: Idol Eyes, Nylon, All That Glitters & Satin Taupe
Middle line: Crystal Avalanche, Vex, Sable, Blackberry, & Freshwater.
Bottom line: Shroom, Naked Lunch, Woodwinked, Expensive Pink & Deep Truth.
So to explain them a bit more and what I use them for. Crystal Avalance, Nylon & Idol Eyes are my Inner corner shadows. I sometimes use Nylon for highlighting too because it's such a pretty colour.
Naked lunch, Woodwinked, Expensive Pink, All That Glitters, Shroom, Vex, Sable and Fresh Water would be my lid colours. So I would apply these over the lid. My favourites are Naked lunch, Shroom & Sable. 


Then I would follow with either Satin Taupe, Blackberry & Deep Truth as a crease colour in my eye for definition.
I've been collecting these colours a while now but the majority I've gotten in the last 18 months. I love me some neutrals.. and the random blues! Like I said this will be my neutrals pallet when I get a new one to do some colours. I have a few I really want already. I also know more neutrals I want. Guess I know where my future pay cheques are going! As you can see here too there's a lovely nail mark on Satin Taupe where I tried to pop the refil out :(
 Have a great day everyone. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment