Monday 28 April 2014

♡ Spring Haul ♡

Hey guys! So yesterday I went to Algecerias in Spain to do some shopping. It's where Primark is and I love Primark. We set off at 11am and went around the shopping centre. I got bits in Primark and H&M. I'm also going to show you a few bits i've gotten here in Gibraltar from Peacocks. This is part one so it's only going to have H&M and Peacocks in because there's a lot of stuff to cover!
Let's start with H&M. They had some really cool pieces here. I got this sheer maxi dress with a slip under it which just stops above the knee. I think it's stunning. When I tried it on I knew I had to have it! It cost me €29.99 

Next is this mint green kimono. It's also a sheer material. What I like about this is it's so versatile. It really would go with anything! The only thing that bothers me is the material will snag easily so I'm going to be extra careful. It was also available in white but mint is so on trend right now and so out of my normal comfort zone, I pushed myself. It cost €14.99


Following that is this beautiful tassel crop top. This will look great with a maxi skirt or even a pair of denim shorts. As it's sheer I think a bandeaux would look best. This cost €12.99


Finally from H&M is this pretty fitted daisy dress. It's nice and comfy. Paired with a straw hat and some round sunglasses. Bingo! It's a perfect spring essential outfit for me because it's just so simple to put together. And why would you leave it at an amazing price of €9.99? There were four or five other prints available for the same price, I wish I got more.

Now for Peacocks. First up are these floral high waisted shorts. These only cost £8. How could I say no? I actually walked passed the shop and stopped and went back to get them. One of those moments when you know you have to get it. 

Lastly is this plain black maxi skirt with a tie at the waist. Normally i'd be wary about a maxi skirt because I'm only 5'2" and i'd have to go for petite but this one is actually fine and doesn't drag much at all. Obviously paired with a string top or more commonly a crop top.

That's all for part 1 of this haul. Sometimes inspiration is needed for fashion and I hope you've gotten some from this post. I really love these pieces and I can't wait to wear them whether it's day time smartness or evening time chic. Have a great Monday guys and I'll see you soon for the next installment of this hall (and a lot more stuff).









2 comments:

  1. I love that tassel crop top! I don't think it's sold here in the U.S. H&M:( It is such a cute summer top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is pretty! (sorry reply is so late haha) have a look on ebay maybe :D x

    ReplyDelete