Saturday 3 May 2014

♡ April Favourites ♡

Okay I lied. In my revamp post I said my next post would be my perfume collection but then I thought what about a favourites?


I got slightly sun burnt in April (shame on me) and the Hawiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun really helped soothe my skin. I used this last year and just fell in love with it. It's amazing and often on sale in boots!
Shine and heat defence in one? I was all over this when I saw it in the shop. V05 Smoothly Does It. It smells like something you'd wear as a body mist. It helps keep the fly away hears at bay and I use this before I blow dry my hair.

For perfume, I rediscovered an old gem. Floral by Paul Smith. It's fruity, feminine and just a perfect summer fragrance. This is my fourth bottle I love it so much. You can get it in some debenhams and boots.

Next are these pretty nifty sunglasses. They were on sale (I live in a no tax place too woohoo) for £80 down from £120 and I just fell in love. Black and gold is my favourite combination. I would never wear this type of frame but I just love them! They are the Ray-Ban Clubmaster W0365. You need these.

For jewelry I've had a thing for statement necklaces but not too crazy. This gold and cream necklace goes with every outfit. I've been wearing it over t-shirts to just spruce up an outfit. It's from Forever 21.
Lastly, make-up. It's getting really hot here so I'm naturally wearing less or it slides off my face. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is and always will be my day time foundation. I just have a great relationship with it. It's easy to blend, light and sheer coverage but buildable and just easy to apply in five minutes with it being fool proof once you pick the right colour. I bought mine in Brown Thomas in Cork for €38

If i'm not feeling to confidant about my skin I add a bit of concealer. My skin has gotten a bit darker so I'm able to use this next product more as it suits my skin a bit better now. It's the Collection(2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade Light 2. It's creamy, not sticky at all and can be used for all purposes. Available from Boots.

For under the eye to highlight it I've been obsessed with Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal eyeliner in nude It gives that little bit more brightness to the eye on a dull day. These eyeliners are great. If you haven't tried them, where have you been? Again, Boots sell it ;).

And last but not least, I've been a bit lazy on the blush & bronzer so to make myself use it more I've just been keeping the Naked Flushed out to remind myself to use it. The products in this pallet are so pigmented (that highlighter.. daaaamn) and pretty. Super wearable especially for summer. The bronzer is a little shimmery though. You can get this in so many department stores or online.


That's it for this months favourites. I can see next months being a lot of iced drinks and hats because it's going to get hot hot hot! Have a blast of a bank holiday guys and I'll see you soon. Next will be my perfume collection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment