Saturday 17 May 2014

♡ Michael Kors ♡

Michael Kors is an American designer based in New York but over the last few years, his accessories have just been exploding all over the world. These are the three most valued pieces that I own.

The watch is the MK-5781 and cost £250 pounds. I know this seems like a crazy amount for a watch. Who wears watches anymore? But with a watch like this, you will wear it I swear. It's a beautiful rose gold with a mother of pearl face and diamante ring around it. I got it in a Michael Kors boutique in London.

Next up is the Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Travel Wallet in Black Zoom. I love the leather used for this wallet as it's really scratch proof and easy to wipe if it gets dirty so it really does reassure you knowing you can prolong it's life easily. It's simple yet chic with it's gold zip, gold name on the front and gold zip fastener which also has the Michael Kors logo. It was €140 from Brown Thomas in Cork.

Lastly are these sunglasses which are the Michael Kors M3640S They come in a nice protective case and a cloth to keep them clean. They are black and silver and have the MK logo on both sides of the ear pieces. They're quite big for my face so I rarely ware them. These were £80 in an Michael Kors shop also. I think they were an impulse buy haha.

Have a great weekend. Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment