Thursday 15 May 2014

♥ Spring/Summer Perfume collection ♥

Finally getting around to doing this post! This isn't my full collection, this is just what I have with me while I'm in Gibraltar so basically all my floral, sweet, pretty smelling perfumes. I didn't include my VS Noir in this post because It's a body spray not a perfume. Let's get to it then.

I'll start with my most worn, all time favourite perfume. Floral by Paul Smith. It's a really old perfume and in time I think it will be discontinued because it's slowly getting cheaper and cheaper. I will have to stock up if they get rid of it! It's a citrusy floral scent with slight musk in it's undertones. I wear this mostly in the day but sometimes at night too. Beautiful fragrance and £12.99 on boots.co.uk


Next up is Flowerbomb by Viktor&Rolf. I eyed this perfume up for years until I finally caved and splashed out £60 ish pounds for it in dutyfree but my oh my is it stunning. The packaging is in the shape of a grenade and the perfume is slightly pink. Again predominantly floral with scents of jasmine, orchid and rose but what gives it that hit is the bergamot. Only down side to this is even though it's an eu de parfum, I find it still runs out quickly. But then I do use this in the day and night so maybe that's why.

Another blast from my past is the Ma dame by Jean Paul Gaultier. I've had the eu de parfum and eu de toilette and I must say they are nothing alike. This is another rose and musk mixes. I think I like that combination haha but you can also smell some citrus in there too. £46 on Debenhams.co.uk and definitely a night time scent.

This is probably the sweetest smelling perfume I own. Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy La Fleur (mouthful) Vanilla, rose, honeysuckle, water lily are the main notes in this fragrance. Very sweet but long lasting on the skin and in the bottle! I've owned a 50ml bottle for over a year and a half and it's still going strong. Debenhams.co.uk for around £50.

Lastly, my least floral smelling perfume. Seductive Wild Summer by Guess I wear this in the day when it's nice and sunny. I find this is a really light perfume. Musky, cashmere, rose and pear just being a few of the notes. Not sure on price or where to buy anymore!

Hope you've enjoyed that little collection post/review of some perfumes. I might so this again for Autumn/Winter because I wear completely different fragrances then. See you in a few days for a new post. Sticking with collections, it'll be my Michael Kors collection. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment