Sunday 28 April 2013

๐Ÿ’— April Product Empties! ๐Ÿ’—

This month I have only a few product empties to share with you. 

Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Zero
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Clinique Take The Day Off make up remover
Tresemmรฉ Heat Defence Styling Spray
Dove Go Fresh deoderant


I'll start with a small review from left to right :)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Zero is a blacker than black eyeliner. It's super soft and glides onto your water line or tight line. This really is my no1 eyeliner. I've been using this eyeliner for about 5 years and I have multiple colours and I'll never use anything else. It is fairly costly coming in at €16 approx but as I said, it really is worth it. I have found a cheaper dupe which is as good but the staying power isn't as good as the Urban Decay liner. The dupe is Essence black eyeliner. I think it's about €3.50 but still not the same. 
If you're looking for a good, long lasting, smooth, no smudging eyeliner, this is the one for you!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is a must have in the beauty world. Other companies have tried and failed to come up with an  eye primer like this. It suits everyone as it stops eyeshadow fading over time, stops creasing and makes the colour really pop as it gives your eyelid a neutral base and blocks the discolouration from your eyelid come through. Nothing compares to this product. It really is a holy grail product. I will of course be repurchasing a full size! (for €18)

Clinique Take The Day Off make up remover is an oil based make up remover. This is a small size from the freebies you get. I really like this product but do I think it's worth it for the full price? No I don't think so. It doesn't possess anything that any other oil based make up remover has. It still leaves me with panda eyes in the morning and that's what I look for in a make up remover. Full size is €14 - €16.

Tresemmรฉ Heat Defence Styling Spray is another holy grail product for me. I feel it really does do something to protect my hair. It also smells good which is a great plus considering it's going on your hair! I use this every time I use heat on my hair and my split ends are okay considering I haven't had a hair cut in nearly 5 months. This has been a great help. The full size is about €6 and this smaller size was about €2 - €3 and actually lasted me from December to last week! Pretty good :)

Dove Go Fresh deodorant. Now this deodorant smells nice, makes you feel good and also does keep you fresh. They have also brought out a compressed size which I think is a great idea. I really like Dove products they really do seem to work. I won't be using this in the summer though, as I feel it wont stop me sweating in the hotter weather but for winter to spring, it's been a must have for me.

Thanks for reading guys and hope you've found this helpful. Will be back tomorrow with my Glossybox review!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment