Tuesday 9 April 2013

❁ Update on lip blush from Glossybox ❁

So in my last post I reviewed my March Glossybox and said i'd get back to you in a week or so. Well I used the Lip Blush by Jelly Pong Pong and I absolutely love it.
It's moisturising like a lip balm and tinted like a stain. The nice thing about this product is, one you take it off you're not left with the stain all over your lips!
Also, it twists so there's no need for a sharpener. The packaging is cute too :) 

Here's a swatch to show you the colour on skin. It's the colour Cranberry and it's a lovely fuchsia pink but a very subtle one. I think this would be great on any skin tone. 

I popped it in my bag and off we went. it'll remain there till I finish it and I will be repurchasing :)

That's my mini update for now, goodnight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment