Tuesday 9 April 2013

♡ Glossybox March Review ♡

Hey guys!

I just received my Glossybox in the mail this morning and was super excited to open it but of course had to take lots of pics to show you! I got the March box because the April box isn't out yet. There will be a review of that when I get it, so keep posted!.
Glossybox is a beauty subscription where you get five sample size products a month to try. I personally love this idea because who wants to go out and buy the full size for a lot of money and then end up hating it? Not me :).

I've been looking for a company that shipped to Ireland because a lot of them don't but I was very happy when I saw that Glossybox did. I checked out the products for this month and past boxes and signed up for a three month subscription straight away. Before I start rambling, lets check out what I got :)

 So this is the box it comes in, super chic!

 Unwrapping all the goodies :D

And here is what was in the box! 

- Pearlys Weekly Teeth Whitening Powder
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- REN Flash Relax Mask
- Jolly Pong Pong Lip Blush
- L'Occitane En Provence Brightening Hand Care SPF15

So far I have tried the lip blush and the Eight hour cream, briefly. I will be doing a follow up review of these products in about two weeks to give you guys my two cents on them. But for now I will say I am happy with what I got and will use them all.

I will be keeping up my subscription with Glossybox because as I said I like the idea and the products seem to be really good and worth it. 

I hope you've enjoyed this first review post on my blog, remember I'm only a beginner and I am trying my best! 

♡ Thanks guys










No comments:

Post a Comment