Wednesday 10 April 2013

☆ Compressed or not compressed? That is this question, this is my answer! ☆

A few brands are bringing out condensed deodorants such as the one I'm reviewing here by Dove. They claim that the small bottle of 75ml has the same amount of product that a 150ml bottle has. It's a convenient size as it's perfect for handbags to keep you fresh through out the day.
It's the pomegranate version which is my favourite. It's light on the skin, doesn't leave white marks even on dark clothing and works for a very long time.

Here you can see the difference in size in the exact same brand and fragrance ;) 

Do you trust it? I've had the big bottle for a good while and I've just purchased the compressed version and I'm starting it tomorrow. It's hard to believe that the same amount of product can be in both but I guess what they have done is reduced the amount of gas that is in the can which forces the deodorant out.

I'm hoping it will be just as good because it'll be reducing the amount of waste packaging which in return will be helpful for the environment and as long as you're getting your moneys worth, I'm sure everyone will be happy with this! 

Overall I enjoy everything about it. The smell, texture on the skin, anti white markings and all that jazz. I think this will be my new deodorant for the spring! You guys should check it out because it is a great product and think of reducing your carbon footprint :)

I hope you enjoyed this semi review and I'll have something new for you guys tomorrow :)

Night all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment