Sunday 14 April 2013

☼ Scrub that face ☼

I had an itchy nose and felt that my nose was... well, a little bit scummy! we all know every now and then we need to exfoliate because our moisturiser isn't going to get that old, dead skin off. 
But what's nice? 
What works?

I was asking myself these questions when I felt the problem. I did absolutely no research and just went to my local chemist that day to see what I could find. Let's keep in mind I live in a small town and I had about four different scrubs to choose from. Cucumber scrubs, apricot scrubs, creamy scrubs and then the most interesting out of all, the charcoal scrub. I opened the lid, as you do and shoved my nose right in... not literally but you get what I mean. It smelt intriguing and I thought why not try something new. So I picked it up and away we went.

As you can see it's a Garnier product. I like their stuff and have never had any problems with their skin care. When I brought it home my mum was also interested in the product and then she made a worrying comment 
"It smells like what a boy would use..".
Great. Just what I needed.
But I looked it up online and although she's right it does smell like a mans product, I couldn't find anywhere that told me it was for men. So I used it and I fell in love with it.

After I cleansed and toned my face I used this and instantly I felt a difference. My skin felt smoother and the dead skin building up around my nose (ew I know) felt a lot better. I love the smell and it doesn't linger so that's good. The charcoal bits look weird and you think how is this good for my skin? But you can feel it working. Which is impressive. Over all this product works for me and I'll be using this in my routine!

I think I need to use this twice a week until my skin is back to normal and then I will use it once a week. I then finished off with my Clarins moisturiser and away I went to dream land!

Garnier PureActive Charcoal Face Scrub - €5.10 (In my local store)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment