Thursday 18 April 2013

❣ It's nearly here! ❣

I received my email saying that the April Glossybox has been dispatched.  Of course I'm dying to know what people in the UK have gotten since they will have gotten them before me here in the Rep of Ireland. But that's okay, I'll be nosy and try and find what's in the box, via Instagram! 

Well guys, it looks like it's going to be a good month! I've seen people with boxes that contained products from Essie (nail polish eeek!) to Sleek (mazing make up) and even to Illamasqua (more amazing make up!) with other products like face masks, perfume and a variety of face products. I'm super excited to receive my box and I have a feeling it will arrive on my day off tomorrow :)

I will have a post of the things I got in my box (cross your fingers and toes I get an Essie polish because that's what I'd love.

I'd advise you guys to go to www.glossybox.co.uk and subscribe even to the monthly order because this month is a cracker!

Thanks for reading and I'll be putting up a spring/summer nail polish post for you guys tomorrow ;)

Happy days!


No comments:

Post a Comment