Saturday 20 April 2013

☀ Spring nails ☀

It's finally getting a bit warmer here in Ireland, even though we're still having freaky weather sum days but that wont stop me!

I'm a nail polish addict with a growing collection and these are the colours I just can't stop wearing.




Cupcake queen Ciate -  €11.95

 Headliner Ciate - €11.95
  
Vintage blue by Avon - €4.95

 Marshmallow heaven by Rimmel - €5.95

Rose Libertine by Rimmel - €5.95
  
Penny talk by Essie - €11.99


The Ciate polishes are amazing quality and you really only need one coat. I call them my two second polishes because if I want a pop of colour, I grab one of these because I dont need to fuff around waiting to apply the second coat. Which is great. 

The Rimmel polishes are lovely but the one thing I will say is they dont dry in 60 seconds. I have other 60second polishes from Rimmel and they're great but the "Rose Libertine" is the worst for drying. Patience is needed with them. As well as a good top coat ;).

Avons Vintage Blue is such a nice pastel blue and it's really pale, which I like. A little bit runny but it applies nicely and is pretty cheap so I won't complain :) I've found it hard to find a colour like it too, for that price anyway.

And last but not least, Essie Penny Talk. It shows up gold but it's a beautiful rose gold colour. I'm absolutely loving this polish because it's so on trend. Also another two second coat polish which dries super fast. But a little bit on the expensive side.

I love these colours, that's why they're in this blog post! But they just remind me of spring and the fact that Summer is coming! In my opinion, you can't go wrong with these shades this Spring/Summer.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! See you in a few days guys :D


No comments:

Post a Comment